Founded in 1895, the 40-acre Aston University is located in the city of Birmingham. The University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, and also works with the public and private sector to develop Continuing Professional Development and Foundation Degree programmes. The Schools of Study include: The Aston Business School, Engineering and Applied Science, Life and Health Sciences and Languages and Social Sciences. On-campus accommodation is guaranteed to first year undergraduate students.
- 應用與純科學 Applied and Pure Sciences (34)
- 建築，建設和規劃 Architecture, Building and Planning (1)
- 商科與管理 Business and Administrative Studies (47)
- 電腦科學與IT Computer and Mathematical Science (13)
- 創意藝術與設計 Creative Arts and Design (8)
- 教育與培訓 Education and training (10)
- 工程與科技 Engineering and Technology (23)
- 衛生與醫藥 Health and Medicine (29)
- 人文學科 Humanities (40)
- 法學類 Law (5)
- MBA (工商管理硕士) MBA (1)
- 社會研究與媒體 Social Studies and Communications (59)
- Aston Alumni Scholarships - 2013 EntryAwards of 20% of the full fee are available for Aston University alumni who apply directly to Aston Business School.
- Aston Business School Undergraduate Scholarships - 2013 Entry1000
- MSc Entrepreneurship and International Business - 2013 EntryScholarships of 25% and up to 50% of the full fee
- MSc Human Resource Management and Business - 2013 EntryUp to 50% scholarships are available for the most excellent candidates.
- MSc International Business scholarships - 2013 EntryScholarships of up to 50% and 75% of the full fee
學校位於 英國 Central England Birmingham點一下查看更詳細的地圖